Most of the dramas have their main characters with young adult age, but this drama is a story about the friendship between eight friends and they are all in their old age. In their last years of life, they learn to live and enjoy their lives.
It is also a good story that reveals the reality of the gap between the old generation and their children. The old generation is retired and no more working, in this drama, they try to find something to do so that they can spend time meaningful and do not need to only focus their lives on their children and their family.
Some background information 🙂
- Genre: Drama, Family, Friendship
- Average viewership ratings: 5.066%
- Written by: Noh Hee-kyung
- Directed by: Hong Jong-chan
- Starring: Go Hyun-jung, Kim Hye-ja, Na Moon-hee, Go Doo-shim, Park Won-sook, Youn Yuh-jung, Joo Hyun, Kim Young-ok, Shin Goo
- No. of episodes: 16
- Production Company: Studio Dragon, GT Entertainment